Which is the entry level in your school?
• Entry level for NCFE starts from Playgroup
What is the age criteria for applying in NCFE?
• Grade 1 – 5 Years 5 Months as on 1st June (calendared year)
Is there any entrance exams for admission?
• There is an entrance exam for classes III and above for English, Mathematics & Second Language
What is the total strength per class?
• Maximum strength per class is 35 – 40
What is the total strength of the school?
• The total strength of the school from Grade I – Grade XII is 2300
Till what classes do you have?
• We have classes up to XII
What are the extracurricular activities offered?
• Physical Education
• Art & Craft
• Monthly Theme wise- Special Assembly
• Talent Hunt
• Conversation Classes
What are the sports facilities offered?
The various sports offered are:-
• Table Tennis
• Basket Ball
• Throw ball
• Volley ball
What are the second languages offered and from which class?
• The second languages offered for Grade I – Grade X Std are Hindi, Kannada & Sanskrit
What are the III Languages offered and from which class?
• The III languages offered are Hindi, Sanskrit, French & Kannada
• The III languages are applicable from V Std to VIII std. No changes of language will be permitted
• Hindi is a mandated language
What are the Medical facilities available to students?
• We have a trained nurse, Medical Room and basic first aid facilities on campus
How many batches passed out grade X and XII?
• Grade X – 7 Batches
• Grade XII – 5 Batches
Which combination we have offered in XI & XII?
• PCMB : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
• PCMC : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science
• ABEE : Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Entrepreneurship
• ABEI : Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Informatics Practice
SUBJECT SELECTION FOR GRADE XI
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH CORE (common for all the stream)
What all the subjects we follow in Grade IX & X?
• English, II Language, Mathematics, Science & Social Studies
• There will be no third language
What is the procedure for seeking admission in Class X?
• Admission to class X in a school is open to:-
– a student who has passed class IX
– is migrating from/ within one city/ state to another only on the transfer of the parent(s) or shifting of his/her family from one place to another. The application has to be forwarded by the new school to Regional Office concerned together with details and certified copies of the following documents, within one month of admission of the student for obtaining post fact to the approval of the Board:
a) Progress report card of the previous class.
b) Transfer/school Leaving Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities in respect of State / other than CBSE.
c) Transfer/Movement Order of the parent(s) in respect of transfer or proof of new residence in respect of shifting of the family from one place to another.
d) Rule – 7.3 of Examination Bye-Laws, please refer to the linkCBSE Website >Public Portal > Examinations > Examination Bye-Laws (Updated up to January 2013)
What is the percentage of attendance required to appear in the Secondary / Senior Secondary examination?
• At least 75% attendance in an academic session is required to be eligible to appear for the classes IX, X, XI & XII examinationStudies
• Candidates taking up a subject(s) involving practical examination are also required to have put in at least 75% of the total attendance for practical work in the subject in the laboratory. In respect of students participating in Sports at National level organized by recognized Federations / CBSE / School Games Federation of India (SGFI), the required percentage of attendance is 60%. Such candidates taking up a subject(s) involving practical examination are also required to have put in at least 60% of the total attendance for practical work in the subject in the laboratory.
• In accordance with rule 14 of Examination Bye-laws Shortage up to 15% only can be condoned by the Chairman in respect of those students appearing for the Secondary Examinations conducted by the Board and Senior School Certificate Examination. Cases of candidates with attendance below 60% in class X or class XII, appearing for the Board’s examinations, as the case may be, shall be considered for condonation of shortage of attendance by the Chairman only in exceptional circumstances created on medical grounds, such as candidate suffering from serious diseases like cancer, AIDS, TB or similar serious diseases requiring long.