• Parents are received by the security at the gate. He enters the basic details, gives them the school tag and sends them to the reception
• If the enquiry is by mail the admission officer replies back immediately answering their every query within 48 hours
•Admission Officer meets the parent and gives an overview of the registration procedure. The parents will be given an enquiry form to be filled
• Admission Officer also shares the Office phone numbers and mail id’s Phone: 9606489278
– Email: email@example.com
• Admission officer, gives the detailed information about the school, takes them for the campus visit and shares his/her visiting card for further communication
•Admission officer introduces the Transport In-charge to the parents in case the parents are interested in availing the bus facility
• After the campus tour the front office handovers the Registration form to the parents and explains about the documents that are required to be given while submitting the Registration form duly filled
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM
• Copy of birth certificate
• Transfer certificate from the previous school ( To be submitted before 15th April)
• Marks sheet of the previous two classes
• Two passport size photographs of the parents and the child
• Details of the student are entered in the register along with the form number.
• Students seeking admission to classes III-X undergo a written test. The subjects for the entrance test in English, Hindi/Kannada and Mathematics. (Grade 1 to 9).
• Interaction with teachers is arranged for the student along with the parents seeking admission in grade I
• Admission will be solely on merit
• Entrance tests are conducted at the School on prescribed dates, which is notified well in advance
• Candidates must present themselves on the prescribed date without fail
• Originals of all the attested copies of documents asked for, must be presented for verification prior to the entrance test
• Outstation candidates can receive their results by sending an email request to the admission officer’s mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. They must state the name of the candidate, the class to which admission is sought, and the date on which the test was taken
• Once the candidate is declared selected, the fee payment details will be discussed.
BOOKS AND UNIFORM
• Text book and note book will be available in school and the dates will be informed.
• The telephone number and detailed brochure of the uniform store is handed over to the parents for the purchasing of uniform.
• Reporting day and time is informed to the parents directly in the reception or by mail by the admissions officer.
FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS
• Credit Card
• Demand Draft in Favour of National Centre for Excellence
• Online Transfer.
Bank : HDFC
Name : National Centre for Excellence
A/C No : 50200011274772
IFSC Code : HDFC0000184