EXAMPLE OF THE COACHING SESSION:
• 50 minutes of the regular track ( NCERT textbooks).
• 10 minute of a break.
• 50 minutes of Competitive Track like NEET/JEE MAIN/JEE ADVANCED which deals with the objective pattern of the question paper.
On every Monday, two tests will be conducted based on Competitive Track objectives and regular tests based on the portions covered from NCERT text books.
The portion will be broken up accordingly:
60% of the current week
20% of the previous week
20% of the former portions
There will be a performance analysis done of the last three to four performances.
USE OF THE TABLET:
Prior to the Class – Students watch the video on the pre-assigned topic and come prepared to class.
During Class: Tab is used for online examinations
After Class: Student is tested on the topic provided as a home assignment
A booklet is provided for every topic that addresses all the levels of competitive examinations including NCERT content.
• Co-curricular activities are conducted
Field trips are encouraged
• Student Council to hone leadership skills
• Class Assembly in order to inculcate values and share learning on current topics
• Air-conditioned Classrooms
• CCTV Surveillance
• Closure of security gates during the start and end of the day