Rules & Regulations
The school term is from April to March.
The school is affiliated to the CBSE Board, Govt. of India, New Delhi (Grade I-XII ), and follows the National Framework Curriculum(NFC) 2005.
Reporting Time – 8:15 am
Assembly – 8:20 am
Standard I to XII: 8:40 am to 3:00 pm
Short Break : 10:5 am to 10:45 am
Lunch Break : 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm
TESTS AND EXAMINATION
• The academic session consists of two Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments for the Primary Section (Grade I – V). Three unit tests and two terminal examinations for the senior sections.
• Attendance in tests & examinations is compulsory. No retest will be given.
• Students who are ill on the days of the Formative Assessments are advised to come to school only if they can stay for the entire duration of morning and afternoon session.
• Students will not be permitted to go home after the Formative Assessments.
• Students are strictly not allowed to bring cell phones, i-pods, i-pads and any other electronic gadgets to school.
• Students are permitted to use the office telephone to contact their parents in an emergency only.
• Students are not permitted to leave school premises during school hours.
• Students should follow the instructions given to them at school diligently be it in class, lab or any authority on the premise.
See school diary for the detailed list of rules.
REPORTING TO PARENTS
The official methods of communication are:
• Teacher/Parent notes in the School diary.
• School circulars, notices & letters which need to be acknowledged on receipt by the parent.
• E-mail: Active Communication & exchange through e-mails on the school’s official email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
SANCTITY OF THE SCHOOL
The school campus is sacrosanct and must be respected accordingly by word and action.The School Flag, its crest, the emblem, its uniform and its books and stationery are also sacrosanct. The uniform must be worn with pride. Old crested items are not to be given as hand-me-downs. Abuse of any of the above, in any form, will be tantamount to violation.